Saturday, June 5, 2010

Referee....

So the girls and I are in Rochester, NY visiting Glen- which of course means that we are again back in the studio apartment that the 4 of us share. I do my very best to make sure we are in there as little as possible because otherwise we go crazy. I am beginning to wonder why it is that when my kids were little I couldn't wait until they were old enough to play together.... WHAT WAS I THINKING???? I feel like I am constantly yelling "Stop hitting your sister! Share! Take turns! Give it back!" AHHHH!!!! It is kind of like running- some days go well and some days go well and others go terribly bad but you have to battle through (that was my run today by the way!)... some times they are so sweet to one another and play so nicely- then out of the blue (and usually it is Lyla who starts it with a litte sh*t grin on her face) there is tears and "MOM! She bit me! or hit, or punched, or pushed!".... and then you spend the rest of the day with them trying to even the score with one another- and you are the referee...all day... every day... and it leaves me wondering if they will ever get along... but I already know the answer to that... they are sisters after all... this stuff never ends :)

No comments:

Post a Comment